Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome

trance Picture this...
It's early afternoon on a sunny day in Portland, OR. I'm sitting on my bed; cross-legged, ass-naked, and smiling. Why am I not outside you ask? Don't I know that it's NEVER sunny in Portland, let alone in early April? I'll tell you why, asshole. Right now I'm listening to the 1993 Trance Syndicate treasure "Love and Napalm", and the Cherubs are better than sunshine. Ya, better than the fuckin sun. And guess what? After the Pain Teens track I think I'm gonna put on Shearing Pinx LP "Void White". The sun can fuck off.
Also, welcome to this "History in Minor Key". I think it's a music blog but if I wanna post pictures garden rakes or write poetry or some shit I'm gonna. No, I don't have an attitude, your just upset still 'cuz I think listening to records in my room is better than being healthy. Alright... I will finish listening to side "blank white label" of this Shearing Pinx record and I will walk to New Seasons and get a sandwhich or something. I was hungry anyway....




Download

No comments:

Post a Comment