Friday, May 27, 2011

Faust - Faust So Far


Polydor [1972]

It's raining where I live. The 7 day forecast shows said phenomenon shall continue for at least the next week. Thank you Portland. I mean, summer sunshine is for people in the rest of the states who want cancer... and the ability to leave their house reasonably... No thanks. I shall remain contented to sit in my room cancerless... and cold...
You know what makes the Portland shit-weather bearable. A little Faust. A little (derogatory word for German born individuals)rock. A little jammy, experimental tuneage to wiggle around in bed to on a lazy weekend.  Ya... that's the stuff... "DADDY. TAKE THE BANANA. TOMORROW IS SUNDAY!" I scream along. This shits really pickin' up. Who needs the sun when you can sit in bed and freakout to Faust's second album? Not me.... Me an' Faust hate the sun...

...Can someone please direct some of their extra sunshine to Oregon?  Thanks...

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment